Signature Revolving Credit is a proprietary consumer financing program offered through Manufacturers or Distributors for showroom financing or to preferred contractors for their residential customers. Signature helps close sales and encourages repeat business for both the vendor and the contractor. Manufacturers and Distributors (“Program Sponsors”) can design branded custom programs offering discounted financing terms and are funded within 48 hours of sales receipt presentment.
- Private label programs increase brand awareness and repeat business
- Increased sales and profits enhanced with financing opportunities
- Online access allows for immediate credit decisions
- High credit lines for up-sell and add-on opportunities
- Direct deposit to Distributor or contractor within 48 hours of job completion or receipt of sales slip
- Increased cash flow for contractors, providing them with the means to pay Distributors
- Increased customer loyalty to Distributor or contractor
- Promotional finance options available
- Minimal paperwork
- Improved competition with big-box retailers, due to competitive financing programs with no risk to the Distributor
- Increased sales for Distributor as a result of new business opportunities for contractors
SIGNATURE PROGRAM OVERVIEW
Distributors choose preferred contractors to participate in the program (subject to approval by FMSI).
Distributors and contractors are provided with online access to marketing materials, applications, program rules, and payment amortization calculators to accurately quote monthly payments to customers.
- Customers complete the Signature application. Distributors and contractors receive notice of acceptance or denial immediately after submitting the online application.
- Upon approval, the contractor purchases supplies from the Distributor and starts the job.
- Customer signs off on Certificate of Completion.
- The contractor and/or Distributor is paid within 48 hours after job completion.
- Special promotions such as discounted pricing and terms are available to increase sales and are subject to a separate vendor agreement as the Sponsor of the program.
- The repayment period varies according to the rules and regulations of each Signature program.
See the ProPower Signature Program Guide and application for complete program details, terms, and conditions.