Turn anticipated energy rebates into cash with ProPower Green, the energy rebate and financing program for distributors, installers and manufacturers.
FMSI’s ProPower Green program offers third-party interim financing of Solar/Energy Efficiency Rebates, enabling the customer to use the net proceeds of the anticipated rebate as partial payment to the distributor for their purchasing needs. This ground-breaking program improves cash flow and sales for both the distributor and the customer. ProPower Green is part of FMSI’s comprehensive ProPower Program that provides a broad range of solutions and tools to assist wholesalers in managing their business.
Distributor Program Outline
- ProPower Green is designed for distributors, installers and manufacturers.
- Extended payment terms are granted and credit is based upon timely completion of a customer’s system installation and legal assignment of Energy Rebate to FMSI/ProPower Green.
- A 1% transaction fee as well as an extended-term fee are deducted from the customer rebate financing proceed.
- If the account balance is not paid in full either by receipt of the rebate or customer payment within terms, the balance will continue to be assessed a finance charge and will require minimum monthly payments.
Once in the program, the distributor can offer this service to their customers who have demonstrated a solid working relationship with the distributor and whose credit is in good standing. The program grants extended payment terms and credit, based upon timely completion of a customer’s system installation.
Customer Program Outline
- The Program grants extended payment terms and credit based upon timely completion of a customer’s system installation and legal assignment of Energy Rebate to FMSI/ProPower Green.
- A 90-day extended term fee of 4.0% will be deducted from the rebate financing proceeds.
- The customer will assign the Rebate to FMSI and the net proceeds of the rebate financing to the distributor.
- Upon receipt of the net proceeds, the distributor will apply those funds to the customer’s account.
- Any remaining funds due will be billed by the distributor to the customer and will be due in full according to the distributor customer account terms.
For more information contact Brent Houck at 888-PRO-POWER (776-7693) ext.102, or email him at email@example.com.