ProPower Green Rebate offers third-party interim financing of Solar/ Water Conservation/Energy Efficiency Rebates enabling the customer to use the net proceeds of the anticipated rebate as partial payment to the Distributor for their purchasing needs. This ground-breaking program improves cash flow and sales for both the Distributor and the customer.
- ProPower Green Rebate is offered to Distributors and Installers/Landscapers who have demonstrated a solid work performance and whose credit is in good standing.
- The Program offers third-party interim financing of Rebates enabling the customer to use the net proceeds of the anticipated rebate as payment for their purchase.
- The Program grants extended payment terms and the account must be personally guaranteed by the customer.
- A 1% transaction fee will be deducted from the Distributor proceeds.
- A 90-day extended term fee of 4.0% will be deducted from the customer rebate financing proceeds.
- A finance charge of 1.5% per month (18% per year) will be assessed on the unpaid balance (rebate in process) after 90 days until paid in full.
- If the account balance is not paid in full either by receipt of the rebate or customer payment within 180 days, the balance will continue to be assessed a finance charge of 1.5% per month and will require a minimum monthly payment of 10% of the outstanding balance plus finance charges, any late or service charges and any past due amounts.